BRING FINAL AND BEST OFFER BY FRIDAY, APRIL 20TH
This nearly two-acre homesite is located right on Shoal Line Blvd., in quaint Hernando Beach. The site is a mere 3 mile drive to US Hwy 19, where you will find Publix, Walmart, JC Penney, Cracker Barrel, and many other household names.
The property has two distinct water features. It is less than a mile from the Gulf of Mexico and has direct, onsite access to a canal. This homesite is ideal for the water enthusiast who wants to be close to all the amenities.
Co-listed with CBC Saunders Ralston Dantzler. Contact David Hungerford (email@example.com) and Gary Ralston (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- The date and time for Final and Best offers to be received at Saunders Real Estate office is 3:00 PM Friday April 20th and the date and time for those offers to be opened is 3:15 PM Friday April 20th.
- A letter or email is to be sent to all persons who provided an initial offer. The minimum term to close will not be less than 30 days after the execution by the District.
- Offers will be sealed and received either by mail or delivered to Saunders Real Estate office at 114 North Tennessee Avenue, 3rd Floor, Lakeland, Florida, 33801. It will be the responsibility of the offeror to assure the sealed offer is received by the deadline.
- Offerors may be present at time of opening and will be made aware of the highest offer.
- Offerors must be prepared to deposit a full 5% good faith deposit immediately (Monday morning at the latest).
- If a prospective buyer that did not submit an initial offer submits an offer prior to the opening of final and best offers their offer will be considered as their Final and Best.
- The highest offer will be presented to the Governing Board at the April 24th meeting.
Aerials & Documents
Status: For Sale
Property Type: Agriculture, Land, Ranchette / Homesite
Location: Shoal Line Blvd., Hernando, Florida, 34607
County: Hernando Beach
Description: Potential uses: Homesite with Canal access
Driving Directions: • From Spring Hill on US Hwy 19, turn west onto Osowaw Blvd. at the signalized intersection. • You will take a left at the next signal, and continue on Osowaw Blvd. for 1.5 miles until you come to Shoal Line Blvd. • Turn right and travel north for 1.5 miles. The property will be on your right.