Daniel Lanier is a Senior Advisor at SVN | Saunders Ralston Dantzler Real Estate in Lakeland, Florida.
Daniel was a founder and managing partner of Sawmill Citrus Nursery for six years. He has knowledge and experience in commercial beef cattle, citrus, nursery, and row crop farming.
Started a career in crop insurance over 10 years ago as an adjuster, currently working as a crop insurance agent for Carden and Associates.
He is very active in industry organizations including:
• Previously highly active in FFA where he received the Nursery Operations Proficiency Award and was a finalist for State Star Farmer in 2006
• Recently on the Florida Farm Bureau State Young Farmers and Ranchers Leadership Group (2016-2018)
• Current Chair of the Polk County Farm Bureau Young Farmers and Ranchers Committee
• Current member of the Polk County Farm Bureau board
• Newly elected to the Polk County Soil and Water Conservation District
• Member of Florida Cattlemen’s Association and National Cattlemen’s Beef Association
• 6th generation Floridian, 5th generation in Polk County
• Has been a realtor for 15 years
Daniel is a graduate of Fort Meade High School and South Florida State College. He and his wife, Randi, have been married for six years and have one son and one daughter.
Beef Cattle Ranchland