Daniel Lanier is an Associate Advisor at SVN | Saunders Ralston Dantzler Real Estate in Lakeland, Florida.
Daniel was a founder and managing partner of Sawmill Citrus Nursery for six years. He has knowledge and experience in commercial beef cattle, citrus, nursery, and row crop farming.
A crop insurance adjuster since 2011, Daniel currently works as a crop insurance adjuster with a territory of the Southeastern U.S.
He is very active in industry organizations including:
• Previously highly active in FFA where he received the Nursery Operations Proficiency Award and was a finalist for State Star Farmer in 2006
• Recently on the Florida Farm Bureau State Young Farmers and Ranchers Leadership Group (2016-2018)
• Current Chair of the Polk County Farm Bureau Young Farmers and Ranchers Committee
• Current member of the Polk County Farm Bureau board
• Newly elected to the Polk County Soil and Water Conservation District
• Member of Florida Cattlemen’s Association and National Cattlemen’s Beef Association
Daniel is a graduate of Fort Meade High School and South Florida State College. He and his wife, Randi, have been married for four years and have one son.
• Agricultural Land
• Beef Cattle Ranchland
• Citrus Farmland