FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
LAKELAND, FL January 15, 2014 – Recent closings totaling nearly $20M for the last quarter of 2013 were announced today by the brokers and sales agents of Coldwell Banker Commercial Saunders Real Estate (CBCSRE) in Lakeland, FL.
1. 09/12/13 – $1,750,000: Hunter’s Glen, 25103 US Highway 37, Lake Wales, FL, Polk County. 300 +/- acres vacant land ready for development. Both buyer and seller were represented by Clay Taylor, ALC, CBCSRE.
2. 10/07/13 – $300.000: Bartow 40 Acres, 500 SR 555 Bartow, FL, Polk County. 40.88 +/- acres of vacant land with agricultural and future development uses. Buyer and seller were represented by Clay Taylor, ALC, CBCSRE.
3. 10/11/13 – $228,850: Vero Beach West Twenty 98th Ave. Vero Beach, FL, Indian River County. 19.9 +/- acres, buyer and seller represented by Jeff Cusson, CCIM and William “Boo” Graves both CBCSRE. The property will be used for aquaculture.
4. 10/21/13 – $8,021,480: Howey-in-the-Hills, 28.68 +/- acres vacant land for office and retail in a planned development, Howey-in-the-Hills, FL, Lake County. Buyer was represented by Clay Taylor, ALC, CBCSRE and seller was represented by Ben Crosby of Crosby & Associates.
5. 10/22/13 – $450,000: Apopka Vineland, 14990 State Road 535 Orlando, FL, Orange County, 5 +/- acres. The property will be used for long-term investment. Buyer and seller were represented by CBCSRE.
6. 11/05/13 – $825,000: Fleming Grant Road, Micco, FL, Brevard County. 207 +/- acres, seller represented by The Rotelia Group and buyer represented by Jeff Cusson, CCIM, CBCSRE.
7. 11/08/13 – $2,240,400: Bartram Farms, 7800 CR 13A Elkton, FL 32033, 571 +/- acres, buyer represented by CB/ Ben Bates Inc., seller represented by Dean Saunders, ALC, CCIM and Phil Leary, AICP both of CBCSRE.
8. 11/19/13 – $450,000: Brook Road, Hwy 17 & CR 640 Ft. Meade, FL, Polk County. 120 +/- acres to be used for pasture, cattle, and homesite. Buyer and seller represented by CBCSRE.
9. 11/25/13 – $1,586,454: North St. Lucie 300, Ft. Pierce, FL, St. Lucie County, 299 +/- acres. Seller represented by Asset Specialists, LLC and buyer represented by Jeff Cusson, CCIM, CBCSRE.
10. 12/12/13 – $1,100,000: Deep Creek Plantation, Bryceville, FL in Nassau County. Bulk residential lots. Buyer was represented by Henry Rogers and seller was represented by Clay Taylor ALC of CBCSRE and Henry Rogers. The property is a large lot development.
11. 12/18/13 – $1,955,950, Rock Ridge Ranch, Polk City, FL, Polk County. 800 +/- acres vacant land with conservation easement to be used for pasture and cattle. Buyer was represented by Jimmie Allen of CBCSRE and Seller was represented by CBCSRE.
12. 12/20/13 – $250,000: Emerson Oaks, Brooksville, FL in Hernando County, 23.45 +/- acres. Buyer was represented by Eshenbaugh Land Company and the seller was represented by CBCSRE.
13. 12/20/13 – $175,000, Vero 8th Street Homesite, 9 +/- acres, Vero Beach, FL in Indian River County. Buyer and Seller were represented by Jeff Cusson, CCIM and William “Boo” Graves, both of CBCSRE.
About Coldwell Banker Commercial Saunders Real Estate
Coldwell Banker Commercial Saunders Real Estate (CBCSRE) is regarded as an authority on all types of Florida land and conservation easements, transacting over $1 billion in sales from 1996 through 2013. Offering land, forestry, and conservation easement real estate services through CBC Saunders Real Estate and the CBC Saunders Real Estate |Forestry Group, the Saunders team of land professionals and foresters offers advisory and transactional services through the home office in Lakeland, FL, the North Florida office in High Springs, FL, and its network of Coldwell Banker Commercial affiliate offices nationwide and worldwide. We provide services to land and commercial clients through both CBCSRE and our commercial real estate brokerage, Coldwell Banker Commercial Saunders Ralston Dantzler Realty.