FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE – LAKELAND, FL (April 8, 2014) – SVN has released the names of honorees and offices receiving sales and affiliate office awards for 2013.
The office of SVN | Saunders Real Estate in Lakeland, Florida received two awards for overall sales performance:
- Commercial Elite Award – SVN’s highest honor for top sales performance and customer service that is awarded to the top 15 offices in the entire affiliate network of over 200 offices nationwide.
- 2. #1 Office in Florida – for top sales performance out of 73 affiliate offices in the State of Florida.
Three real estate land professionals, representing SVN | Saunders Real Estate were recognized by SVN by receiving the Circle of Distinction sales awards, based upon sales performance for meeting specific sales criteria in closed adjusted gross commission Income from franchisable commercial services in 2013.
These awards position Dean Saunders, ALC; Clay Taylor, ALC; and Richard Dempsey, ALC into the Top 2% of approximately 3,000 sales associates in the SVN affiliate network for 2013 and grants them an all-expense paid trip to Charleston, South Carolina on June 9 through 12, 2004.
Circle of Distinction – GOLD
- Dean Saunders, ALC, CCIM, specializes in large tracts of land and Florida conservation easements. Saunders has been the #1 Sales Professional affiliate-wide multiple times and in the top 2% eight years running, ever since affiliating in 2006.
Circle of Distinction – SILVER
- Clay Taylor, ALC, specializes in development land (finished lots, subdivisions, and entitled acreage), agricultural land, hunting/recreational tracts, and ranches. Taylor has earned the “Circle of Distinction” recognition three times and has been recognized multiple times by the Realtors® Land Institute and the National Association of Realtors®.
- Richard Dempsey, ALC, specializes in all types of agricultural land, citrus groves, large acreage tracts, ranches, hunting/recreational tracts, and commercial/development land. Dempsey has earned six “Circle of Distinction” awards and has been in the top 2% five times. He has been inducted into the Florida Realtors® Honor Society.
About SVN | Saunders Real Estate
SVN | Saunders Real Estate is regarded as an authority on all types of Florida land, transacting over $1 billion in sales from 1996 through 2013. Expanded in 2013 adding the SVN Saunders Real Estate | Forestry Group with advanced timberland expertise, the Saunders team of foresters and land real estate professionals offers advisory and transactional services through the home office in Lakeland, FL and its network of SVN affiliate offices nationwide and worldwide.
SVN Saunders Real Estate offers a broad range of services to meet the real estate needs of Florida landowners. Through long-held relationships with key government and industry decision makers, the firm provides consulting on government issues both locally and on state and national levels. For more information, please visit SaundersRealEstate.com.