FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
LAKELAND, FL September 24, 2013 – Announcing recent closings by the brokers and sales agents of Coldwell Banker Commercial Saunders Real Estate in Lakeland, FL that have totaled nearly $6M and covered half the state – closings are for the months of July and August.
- $1,300,000 sale, Suwannee County, 910 +/- Acres – Dean Saunders, ALC, CCIM, represented the buyer for a 910 +/- acre parcel located near Live Oak, FL. The seller was represented by Saunders along with Tony Wallace, CF, who is a part of the CBC Saunders Real Estate | Forestry Group and a partner of Natural Resource Planning Services, Inc. The closing date was 8/16/13. The River Acres property is pristine, natural Florida land, which shares a 3.5-mile boundary with the Suwannee River State Park. Ideal for farming and recreation, there is plentiful wildlife for hunting. River Acres is protected by a conservation easement, which maintains and safeguards the preservation of this stunning property.
- 1,070,415 sale ($13,215 per lot), Hernando County, 81 vacant finished lots, ready-to-build, each on 0.5 acre – Clay Taylor, ALC and David Hitchcock, ALC, CCIM, represented the buyer. The seller was represented by Century 21 Alliance Realty. The sale closed on 8/13/13. The Plantation Palms subdivision is off Drysdale Street in Spring Hill, FL (Hernando County) and located just west of the Suncoast Parkway and the Hernando County Airport.
- $1,508,000 sale ($13,000 per lot), Lake County, 116 vacant finished lots, ready-to-build – Clay Taylor, ALC and David Hitchcock, ALC, CCIM, represented the seller and the buyer. The sale closed on 7/31/13. The Chelsea Run subdivision is off Register Road just east of Hwy 441/27 in Fruitland Park, FL (Lake County).
- $1,150,000 sale, Hillsborough County, 189 +/- Acres – Dean Saunders, ALC, CCIM, represented the seller on a citrus grove sale. The Carlton Lake Grove, located in Hillsborough County, is a 189 +/- acre producing grove with 43.66 +/- acres of Valencia oranges and 146.2 +/- acres of Hamlin oranges, including 10% resets. The closing date was 7/17/13.
- $925,000 sale, St. Lucie County, 145 +/- Acres – Jeff Cusson, CCIM, represented the buyer for a 145 +/- acre parcel sale located in Fort Pierce, FL. The seller was represented by Nik Schroth with NAI Southcoast, Stuart, FL. The closing date was 7/11/13. The transitional property was a former citrus grove with frontage on Indrio Rd and Johnston Rd. in St. Lucie County. The property was purchased for investment and future development.
About Coldwell Banker Commercial Saunders Real Estate
Coldwell Banker Commercial Saunders Real Estate (CBCSRE) is regarded as an authority on all types of Florida land and conservation easements. Offering land, forestry, and conservation easement real estate services through CBC Saunders Real Estate and the CBC Saunders Real Estate |Forestry Group, the Saunders team of land professionals and foresters offers advisory and transactional services through the home office in Lakeland, FL, the North Florida office in High Springs, FL, and its network of Coldwell Banker Commercial affiliate offices nationwide and worldwide. We provide services to land and commercial clients through both CBCSRE and our commercial real estate brokerage, Coldwell Banker Commercial Saunders Ralston Dantzler Realty.