Year-To-Date Transactions Total More Than $100 Million for Land and Commercial Real Estate Brokerage Recently Aligned with SVN® Global Brand
LAKELAND, FL, July 24, 2019 — SVN Saunders Ralston Dantzler Real Estate brokered a total of $75,983,302 in sales and leases of land and commercial property in the second quarter of 2019, bringing year-to-date total transactions to more than $100 million.
The brokerage also recently announced a new affiliation with the SVN Shared Value Network®, a globally recognized commercial real estate brand with over 200 offices worldwide, and an SVN Florida team with offices statewide.
The transactions in the second quarter included properties in Alachua, Citrus, DeSoto, Glades, Hendry, Hillsborough, Indian River, Lake, Levy, Monroe, Okeechobee, Pasco, Polk, Seminole, St. Lucie counties in Florida and Brooks and Early counties in Georgia. Of 50 transactions in the second quarter, 13 were over $1 million dollars and the largest transaction was the sale of a 3,641 ± citrus property for $29,134,905 sold by Jeff Cusson, CCIM, Senior Advisor.
Q2 Transactions Over $1 Million
- Ashland Grove ($2,115,095) 287 ± acres, Fort Pierce, Jeff Cusson, CCIM, Senior Advisor
- Emerald Grove ($29,134,905) 3,641 ± acres, Fort Pierce, Jeff Cusson, CCIM, Senior Advisor
- Triple Diamond ($9,679,751) 3,983 ± acres, Okeechobee, Dean Saunders, ALC, CCIM, Managing Director and Owner
- Caloosa Farms ($2,148,570) 478 ± acres, Clewiston, Sara E. Catlett and Paul J. Meador, Senior Advisors
- Alafia Ranch ($1,404,000) 108 ± acres, Lithia, Carson Futch, Senior Advisor
- Fernandez Ranch ($5,893,030) 906 ± acres, Vero Beach, Jeff Cusson, CCIM, Senior Advisor
- Arcadia Peace River Ranch ($3,125,000) 878 ± acres, Arcadia, Richard Dempsey, Senior Advisor
- Blackwater Equestrian ($1,730,232) 576 ± acres, Quitman, GA, Dean Saunders, ALC, CCIM, Managing Director and Owner, Tony Wallace, CF, Senior Advisor and Bryant Peace, Associate Advisor
- Bridgewater Multi-Family ($2,500,000) 32 ± acres, Lakeland, Clay Taylor, ALC, Senior Advisor and David Hitchcock, ALC, CCIM, Senior Advisor
- Glades County Ranch and Rec ($2,187,920) 625.12 ± acres, Okeechobee, Dean Saunders, ALC, CCIM and Keat Waldron, Advisor
- Blakely GA 460 Acres ($1,200,000) 460 ± acres, Blakely, GA, Bryant Peace, Associate Advisor
- US 1 Commercial ($1,200,000) 3 ± acres, Vero Beach, Jeff Cusson, CCIM, Senior Advisor
- 215 Main Street East ($1,720,000) 10,422 ± SF, Lakeland, Gary Ralston, CCIM, SIOR, Managing Director and Senior Advisor, and David Hungerford, Senior Advisor
- 4401 US Hwy 92, East ($2,230,000) 56,200 ± SF warehouse, Lakeland, R. Todd Dantzler, CCIM, Managing Director and Senior Advisor
ABOUT SVN | SAUNDERS RALSTON DANTZLER REAL ESTATE
SVN | Saunders Ralston Dantzler Real Estate is a full-service land and commercial real estate brokerage with more than $2.8 billion in transactions representing buyers, seller, investors, institutions and landowners since 1996. We are recognized nationally as an authority on all types of land including agriculture, ranch, recreation, residential development, and international properties. Our commercial real estate services include marketing, property management, leasing and tenant representation, loan sales, valuation, advisory and counseling services for office, retail, industrial, and multi-family properties. Our firm also features an auction company, forestry division, international partnerships, hunt lease management and extensive expertise in conservation easements. Located at the center of Florida’s I-4 corridor, we provide proven leadership and collaborative expertise backed by the strength of the SVN® global platform. To learn more, visit svnsaunders.com.