FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
LAKELAND, FL December 18, 2013 – The recently launched business segment – the Coldwell Banker Commercial Saunders Real Estate Forestry Group – continues to add forestry and timber specialists to expand timberland and forestry services in Florida and into Georgia. Since August 2013, when Dean Saunders, ALC, CCIM announced the development of the CBCSRE Forestry Group along with Natural Resource Planning Services, Inc. (NRPS, Inc.), professional foresters and timberland brokers/associates have become affiliated with the company.
Five forestry professionals/licensed real estate associates have officially joined the business: Eric Hoyer, CF, CA, RCA; Guy “Gator” Banks; Debbie Banks; Jerry Brooks, CF; and Stephen Peacock.
- Eric Hoyer, CF, CA, RCA, is a licensed real estate sales associate since 1995. He is Senior Forester/Division Co-Manager of NRPS and is a Registered Forester in Alabama. He has 30 years of forestry consulting and timberland management in Florida.
- Guy “Gator” Banks is a licensed real estate associate with timberland lease and sales experience relating to recreation and investment. He is Timberland Security Manager with NRPS in Gainesville, Florida and has served over 30 years in law enforcement with the Florida Wildlife Commission.
- Debbie Banks has 26 years experience in code enforcement and zoning, including three years as Director of Building, Zoning, Code Enforcement and Historic Preservation. She is a licensed real estate associate and has certification in emergency management.
- Jerry Brooks, CF is the owner of Brooks Forestry Consulting, LLC that provides a full range of forestry and wildlife services, both in Florida and Alabama. He has 39 years of forestry experience in Florida. He is a Certified Forester, a licensed real estate associate, and a Certified Burn Manager in both Florida and Alabama.
- Stephen Peacock is licensed as a Florida real estate associate since 1994, assisting landowners with the sale of large acreage to various government land acquisition programs. He is a former Assistant County Administrator for Pinellas County and is owner of Peacock and Associates, an environmental consulting firm in the Tampa Bay region. He is licensed by the US Fish & Wildlife Services (USFW) and Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission (FWC) as a Master Falconer.
About Coldwell Banker Commercial Saunders Real Estate / Forestry Group
Coldwell Banker Commercial Saunders Real Estate (CBCSRE) is regarded as an authority on all types of Florida land and conservation easements, transacting over $1 billion in sales from 1996 through 2013. Offering land, forestry, and conservation easement real estate services through CBC Saunders Real Estate and the CBC Saunders Real Estate |Forestry Group, the Saunders team of land professionals and foresters offers advisory and transactional services through the home office in Lakeland, FL, the North Florida office in High Springs, FL, and its network of Coldwell Banker Commercial affiliate offices nationwide and worldwide. We provide services to land and commercial clients through both CBCSRE and our commercial real estate brokerage, Coldwell Banker Commercial Saunders Ralston Dantzler Realty.