©2020 All Rights Reserved SVN | Saunders Ralston Dantzler Real Estate
All SVN® Offices Independently Owned and Operated
White Springs, Florida
Property Type: Commercial Development, Hunting & Recreation, Land, Lodging & Hospitality
Location: 16673 SE 81st Drive, White Springs, Florida 32096
Price Per Acre: $1,274
PIN: 1045-000 (+ 26 more parcels)
Zoning: Ag-1, Mixed Use
Bienville is a hunting and fishing resort and one of America’s most renowned largemouth bass fishing destinations. Current operations cater to a diverse clientele including individual sportspersons, as well as families and corporate groups. Noted corporate clients include B.A.S.S., ESPN, Remington, OLN, Ferguson Enterprises, Rigid Tools, DeWalt Tools, Moen, and Amana. Sporting enthusiasts will recognize the names of Roland Martin, Chris Dorsey, Shaw Grigsby, Bernie Schultz, Al Linder, Bill Dance, and Jimmy Houston who have made Bienville a destination of choice.
Bienville includes 10,119 ± acres located in Hamilton County in northern Florida. It is conveniently located just minutes north of the intersection of Interstates 10 and 75 and is only a 1.5-hour drive from the Jacksonville International Airport.
Pristine accommodations provide guests the opportunity to relax and enjoy the superb outdoor experiences. The property provides an incredible variety of outdoor activities such as bass fishing, kayak fishing, alligator hunting, fine dining, and well-appointed lodging. Given the size and diverse resources of the property, almost unlimited opportunities exist for other outdoor-based recreational activities including hunting, RV camping, equestrian, motocross, and ATV trail riding.
Another potential development opportunity exists that aligns well will Bienville’s recreational theme. A feasibility study for and RV resort was conducted recently and recommended 279 lodging sites including 137 lots with park model rental units 137 traditional RV sites, in addition to Bienville’s five existing large cabins lodges. Development of additional improvements and amenities to serve the RV resort could include a clubhouse, swimming pool, hot tub, laundry, and restrooms with showers. An onsite spa is recommended which offers massages, manicures, and pedicures. A resort of this nature could offer numerous types of health and wellness retreats, recreational activity programming, and a potential annual net revenue of $12 million in addition to rental incomes from the RV resort.
Income Features: Currently producing revenue from resort-based activities including lodging, group meetings, events venue, dining, guided fishing trips, alligator hunts, guided deer hunts, and duck hunting leases. Potential for other income from the development of an RV park, ATV trails, equestrian facility, and trails, etc. Driving Directions: • From White Springs
• Five lodges, each with 5 bedrooms (two double beds and a private bath in each room)
• All lodges have a central great room with telephone, hardwood pine floors, wood-burning fireplaces, satellite TV wireless internet, full kitchens, and screened in back porches overlooking Lake Purvis
• The 5 lodges can accommodate up to 50 total guests comfortably
• The restaurant is managed by Chef Rose Morgan (Le Cordon Bleu graduate)
• Onsite non-GMO organic garden
• Two of the five lodges can accommodate small meetings
• The Main Lodge would be available for groups from 30 to 50 persons
• Additional “Whitetail Lodge” for use by guides and employees
• A cookhouse and bar supplement the main lodge area facilities
• Head north from White Springs on US 41N for 3.4 miles
• Turn right onto SE CR 137 and follow it for 1.9 miles to the Guest Entrance sign on the right
• Follow the signs for 1.1 miles to the main lodge
Income Features: Currently producing revenue from resort-based activities including lodging, group meetings, events venue, dining, guided fishing trips, alligator hunts, guided deer hunts, and duck hunting leases. Potential for other income from the development of an RV park, ATV trails, equestrian facility, and trails, etc.
Driving Directions: • From White Springs