©2020 All Rights Reserved SVN | Saunders Ralston Dantzler Real Estate
All SVN® Offices Independently Owned and Operated
White Springs, Florida
Property Type: Hunting & Recreation, Land
Location: 16673 SE 81st Drive, White Springs, Florida 32096
Price Per Acre: $1,274
PIN: 1045-000 (+ 26 more parcels)
Zoning: Ag-1, Mixed Use
Bienville is a hunting and fishing resort and one of America’s most renowned largemouth bass fishing destinations. Current operations cater to a diverse clientele including individual sportspersons, as well as families and corporate groups. Noted corporate clientele includes B.A.S.S., ESPN, Remington, OLN, Ferguson Enterprises, Rigid Tools, DeWalt Tools, Moen and Amana, and sporting enthusiasts will recognize the names of Roland Martin, Chris Dorsey, Shaw Grigsby, Bernie Schultz, Al Linder, Bill Dance, and Jimmy Houston who have made Bienville a destination of choice.
The pristine accommodations provide guests the opportunity to relax and enjoy a superb outdoor experience. The property provides an incredible variety of outdoor activities such as bass fishing, kayak fishing, alligator hunting, fine dining, and well-appointed lodging. Given the size and diverse resources of the property, almost unlimited opportunities exist for other outdoor-based recreational activities and use including hunting, RV camping, equestrian, motocross, and ATV trail riding, just to name a few.
Bienville includes 10,119 acres located in Hamilton County in northern Florida. It is conveniently located just minutes north of the intersection of Interstates 10 and 75 and is only a 1.5-hour drive from the Jacksonville International Airport. There are five guest lodges each with five bedrooms, with two double beds and a private bath in each room. All lodges have a central great room with telephone, hardwood pine floors, wood-burning fireplaces, satellite TV wireless internet, full kitchens, and screened in back porches overlooking Lake Purvis. The Main Lodge has an office, Pro Shop, a commercial kitchen, and a dining room that can accommodate up to 60 people along with an outdoor dining deck overlooking the lake. Other improvements include a separate lodge for fishing guides and employees’ use, as well as numerous outbuildings including an equipment shop, equipment and storage sheds, dog kennel, fish cleaning shed, and grain silos.
• Five lodges, each with 5 bedrooms (two double beds and a private bath in each room)
• All lodges have a central great room with telephone, hardwood pine floors, wood-burning fireplaces, satellite TV wireless internet, full kitchens, and screened in back porches overlooking Lake Purvis
• The 5 lodges can accommodate up to 50 total guests comfortably
• The restaurant is managed by Chef Rose Morgan (Le Cordon Bleu graduate)
• Onsite non-GMO organic garden
• Two of the five lodges can accommodate small meetings
• The Main Lodge would be available for groups from 30 to 50 persons
• Additional “Whitetail Lodge” for use by guides and employees
• A cookhouse and bar supplement the main lodge area facilities
Driving Directions: • From White Springs
• Head north from White Springs on US 41N for 3.4 miles
• Turn right onto SE CR 137 and follow it for 1.9 miles to the Guest Entrance sign on the right
• Follow the signs for 1.1 miles to the main lodge