©2020 All Rights Reserved SVN | Saunders Ralston Dantzler Real Estate
All SVN® Offices Independently Owned and Operated
18,160 sq ft
Property Type: Office
Location: 395 S Central Ave, Bartow, Florida 33830
PIN: 253005375000009030, 253005375000009010
This property is located in Downtown Bartow, less than 1,000 feet from the Polk County Courthouse. Consisting of 18,160 +/- Heated SF on 0.75 +/- acres, this property consists of two main, historic structures that have been connected via a walkway and conference room. The original building was built in 1915 and the newer, larger office space was built in 1992. The property is zoned Commercial (C-1) by the City of Bartow. This is an excellent location for many businesses including financial institutions, law firms, or professional office.
The two buildings are able to be separated such that the complex could be occupied by multiple different businesses. The original building, built in 1915, consists of four upstairs private offices, each with an adjacent secretary office (this could be configured as eight private upstairs offices depending on the user). Downstairs, the original building consists of a large conference room, lobby, research room, kitchen/break-room, storage room, multiple private restrooms, and 6 private offices.
The connecting building consists of a conference room and private office. Outside of the walkway is a beautiful stone courtyard.
The larger, newer building, constructed in 2002, consists of twelve private offices (nine legal offices and three paralegal offices), a humidor room, a mock courtroom, four smaller meeting rooms which seat up to six people each, a research room, kitchen, an elevator, and restrooms. The natural wood finishes throughout both buildings are high end and compliment the professional nature of the property.
Description: Located less than 1,000 feet from the Polk County Courthouse
26 total private offices
The newer structure includes a mock courtroom, humidor room, and high end finishes
Private parking provided behind the building and street parking available in front
18,160 sf of office space
Two structures: the original was built in 1915 and the new building was built in 2002
The property also has a beautiful outdoor courtyard and workout facility
Many of the furnishings are available for purchase