Equestrian Acreage Ft. Meade has multiple features for someone interested in a quaint country equestrian facility. The property features two mature Japanese plum trees, one Peach tree and several mature Oak trees. The land, as well as the home has been very well taken care of. The 2,400 SQ FT 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom modular home built in 1988 was renovatedin 2019 with high end finishes. Also included on the property is an equestrian barn with 4 stalls, a bathroom and an office. Additionally, a 10’ x 20’ utility shed is finished in the inside with electricity and a roll up door.
Located just 1 mile East of the Peace River and Ft. Meade Park. The park has trails, picnic areas, playground and pavilion. Equestrian Acreage Ft. Meade is a wonderful country retreat.
Aerials & Documents
Property Type: Equestrian, Farm, Land, Pasture, Ranchette / Homesite, Recreation
Location: 2205 U-98, Ft. Meade, Florida, 33841
Description: Uplands/Wetlands: 100% Uplands
Irrigation/Wells: Water to all the Padocks. The home has a well & septic.
Water Source: Zoning/FLU: M.H. (RP) 10+ Acres
• 2,400 SQ FT 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom modular home built in 1988, renovated 2019
• 48’ x 40’ barn with 4 equestrian stalls, bathroom and office
• 10’ x 20’ utility shed that is finished in the inside, electricity and a roll up door on the end
Taxes: $2,789.86 (2018)
Fencing: Fenced and cross fenced with 4 padocks
Income Features: The stables could be used for boarding horses
General Points of Interest: Located just 1 mile East of the Peace River and Ft. Meade Park
Driving Directions: GPS Location: 27.696216, -81.858772
• From Ft. Meade
• Turn left onto 98 E (Broadway) • Go 2 miles and turn left at the board fences and a row of mailboxes just before an S curve in the road
• Go .3 miles to dead end and turn left on the driveway