Frontage: 2,700 FT ± along the county-maintained Meeks Grade
Price Per Acre: $2,600
PIN: Part of 0203300000
Zoning: Forestry/Rural Residential with one development unit per 20 acres (1DU/20AC)
Meeks Grade is a hunting and timber tract featuring merchantable pine plantations to provide current and future income. This property is an excellent size for a personal hunting tract. Otter Creek, which flows through the eastern edge of the property, provides a nice contrast to the upland pine areas, and the hardwoods along its banks provide wildlife habitat. With easy access to the Gulf of Mexico, additional water access like Cedar Key is 30 minutes away. Neighboring cities like Chiefland are 15 minutes away, and larger cities like Gainesville are less than an hour away. With good, county-maintained road access, this site could serve as a spot to build the perfect country estate.
Description: Merchantable Pine Plantation
Great size for a personal hunting tract
Gainesville's amenities are less than an hour away
Driving Directions from US 19/98 & SR 24 intersection at Otter Creek, FL:
• Proceed west on SR 24 0.3 miles to Otter Creek Avenue.
• Turn left (south), then continue for 400 feet to SW 3rd Street and turn right (southwest).
• Continue 0.1 mile on SW 3rd to SW 5th Ave (Fish Camp Grade) and turn left (south).
• Proceed 1.4 miles on SW 5th Ave until SW 5th Ave forks off to the left and continue straight (right-hand fork) on Meeks Grade.
• Tract begins in approximately 0.4 miles on the left (south) side of the grade.