©2020 All Rights Reserved SVN | Saunders Ralston Dantzler Real Estate
All SVN® Offices Independently Owned and Operated
Myakka City, Florida
Property Type: Acreage & Homesites, Farms & Nurseries, Ranch
Location: 15700 Sugar Bowl Road, Myakka City, Florida 34251
Price Per Acre: $8,308
PIN: 114300007, 114200209, 114200159
Zoning: A (General Agriculture); also classified as AG-R (Agriculture/Rural)
A rare Florida gem! Mossy Back Ranch is nestled in the southeast countryside of Manatee County, only a short 45-minute drive to Sarasota! This turn-key ranch and family compound has been meticulously maintained to ensure the infrastructure, as well as the land, stay in great condition over the course of time. Ideal for a weekend getaway or a new place to call home, this working cattle ranch is currently running 200 head of cattle and was once partially farmed for citrus. A versatile property, the land itself could be farmed for various row crops and the large 16,000 square foot storage shop and numerous other structures could be utilized for a full-scale farming operation.
Oak hammocks, pasture utilized as food plots, and a small mix of wetlands provide an ideal habitat for various types of wildlife. The property has not been hunted in years, creating a sanctuary for game. This creates an ideal opportunity for a sportsman wanting to incorporate good wildlife management practices on the ranch.
Description: Structures Included:
•Main Residence: 4,002 ± sq ft, 3 bedroom/4 bath, built in 2001 with custom screened pool area, wraparound screened porch, screened brick BBQ area & attached 3 car garage.
• Horse Barn: 8 stalls, 2,930 ± sq ft on slab, built in 2002; AC/heated tack room, bathroom, feed room & wash rack with hot & cold water.
• RV Garage: 2,400 ± sq ft on slab, built in 2008. Three 14-foot overhead doors.
• Storage Shop: 16,000 sq ft of enclosed space with five 14-foot overhead doors built in 2005. Includes 870 ± sq ft of interior office space with central AC and heat.
• Cabin: Ranch-style building, 1,608 ± sq ft, 3 bedroom/2 bath, rebuilt in 1999. Two screened porches totaling 1,030 ± sq ft & an attached 2 car garage.
• Grove House: 1,000 ± sq ft, 2 bedroom/2 bath. Includes two screened porches & a 2 car carport on slab.
• Tractor Barn: 6,000 ± sq ft built in 2000, seven 14-foot overhead doors & aluminum gutters.
• Tractor Implement Barn: 1,628 ±sq ft barn built in 2001.
• Feed Barn: 1,280 ± sq ft barn on slab built in 2001. Two sliding doors.
• Dog Kennel: 500 ± sq ft structure on slab. Includes a walk in cooler.
• Storage Building: 1,200 ± sq ft structure on slab.
• Cow Pens: Good condition; includes a silencer hydraulic squeeze chute.
Driving Directions: GPS Location: 27.25503, -82.12220
• Travel East on Clay Gully Road.
• Turn south onto Sugar Bowl Road.
• Go 1.4 miles and the 2nd gated entrance to the property will be on your right (west side of the road).