Mt Dora Foliage Nursery is excellently located in the heart of the Foliage Growing Industry. This nursery is in superb condition and offers office facilities, equipment, heated Bio-Therm Benches, irrigation, electric well, pump, 2-natural gas boilers (1.5 million BTU’S) & 7 Modine heaters (150k BTU’S).
This listing is suitable for growing Hempclones, foliage, aquaponics, and aeroponics. The property is surrounded by a chain-linked security fence and features a crushed asphalt drive entry with concrete drives within the houses for a clean and stable work environment. Located on 5 high and dry acres.
Description: Parcel IDs: 09-19-27-0004-000-02902
Land, improvements, equipment, inventory, customer list and goodwill are all included for a sale price
Land, improvements, and equipment can be purchased separately for sale price of $450,000
Predominant Soil Types: Candler Fine Sand
Uplands/Wetlands: 100% Uplands
Irrigation/Wells: 4 inch well with 5 HP Electric Submersible Pump (340 ft deep)
Utilities: Electric, Natural Gas, Septic System
• 20,000 ± SQ FT Greenhouse,
• 16,320 ± SQ FT of Shadehouse
• 3,900 ± SQ FT metal building with 1,000 ± SQ FT of finished office space, built in 2003
• 458 ± & 240 ± SQ FT storage buildings, built in 2000
Taxes: $2,414.31 (2019)
Fencing: Chain link security fence
Income Features: Pre-contracted sales for plant inventory
Driving Directions: GPS Location: 28.844537, -81.614053
• From US 441 - Go East on Wolf Branch Rd 1.1 miles
• Turn left N on Britt Rd and go 2.1 miles
• Turn right E on Future Farm Rd and property is on the left N.