Location: Ten Mile Grade NE Road, Arcadia, Florida 34266
Price Per Acre: $6,400
Zoning: A-10; allows 1DU/10 AC
Oak Creek Ranchette is a 50.02-acre tract located in the northeast corner of DeSoto County. This beautiful mix of grazing pasture and natural land has Bahia pastures and mature cabbage palms scattered throughout, with three native hammocks near the parcel’s corners.
Situated between large ranches and a highly productive citrus grove, this place is ideal for hunting white-tailed deer, hogs, Osceola turkey, and various game animals. This property has incredible opportunity between the ideal hunting environment and the current use of grazing commercial beef cattle. This ranchette is perfect for a family get-away, a country homesite with acreage, grazing cattle, or a hunting property.
Description: Wide variety of potential uses
19.2 ± AC of uplands
30.8 ± AC of wetlands
• From US 17, turn east on SR 66 and travel 8.7 miles
• Turn right on Johnson Road go 5.1 miles
• Turn right on Crewsville Road for .04 miles
• Turn left on Scarborough Road, go 3.8 miles
• Turn left onto 10 Mile Grade Road NE and the property will be on the left