Location: 3005 Jap Tucker Road, Plant City, Florida 33565
PIN: U-10-29-22- ZZZ-000004-88840.0
Zoning: RR-1 / AS-1
Plant City Farm/Residential Development is located 4.2 miles off the highly trafficked I-4 Corridor. Just minutes away from shops, restaurants, entertainment and schools. Plant City has a charming historic area while only 30 minutes away from the active city of Brandon, and 40 minutes away from Tampa Bay and 20 minutes to Lakeland.
Currently planted with peppers and strawberries, this 30-acre farm includes overhead sprinklers and drip irrigation. This farm could make a great location for someone looking to continue farming or start a Hemp operation. Presently owned by a family who has been farming for over 40+ years, this site has multiple uses.
Due to the growing area, the sellers have begun the process of City Annexation, land-use changes and residential zoning. The site is adjacent to City limits, has 940 ± FT Paved Rd Frontage and city water and sewer is 1,150-1,700 ± FT from the site. Both uses can benefit from the wonderful location and growing area of Plant City.
Description: Inventory: Strawberries / Pepper
• Overhead Sprinklers (Frost and Freeze Protection)
• Drip (Fertilizer and Irrigation)
Predominant Soil Types: Mostly Smyrna & St. Johns
Uplands/Wetlands: 29.5 ± acres Uplands, 1 ± acre Wetland pond
Water Features: Small lake
Irrigation/Wells: 8 Inch Well- with a 6 cylinder Deutz Power Unit 125 HP Pump
• 3 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom, Frame House 1,400 SF Heated 1,506 ± SF Total - Built 1946
• 2- SW Mobile Homes
Driving Directions: GPS Location: 27.9783896,-82.100864
• From I-4 Take Exit 22 South (Park Rd) 2.8 miles
• Continue straight on Jim Johnson Rd for 1.2 miles
• Turn right (South) onto Jap Tucker Rd go 2/10 of one mile and the property is on the left (West)