©2021 All Rights Reserved SVN | Saunders Ralston Dantzler Real Estate
All SVN® Offices Independently Owned and Operated
79.79 ± AC
Property Type: Hunting & Recreation, Land Investment, Waterfront
Location: 15970 Shell Island, Homosassa, Florida 34448
Frontage: None, accessible by boat only
PIN: 16E20S04 3000
Here is a rare opportunity to own your own private island to use as personal recreation, corporate retreat, or a turn-key rental business. The island is located at the tip of the string of islands and is the last one out into the Gulf of Mexico that offers stunning panoramic water vistas. Abundant native wildlife, prime fishing, and scalloping make this a sportsman’s paradise. Accessible by boat only, the island is located on the Gulf of Mexico at the mouth of the Homosassa River in a wildlife refuge area. You will find fishing, scalloping, snorkeling, boating, dining, pubs, seafood markets, Monkey Island, springs, bird & manatee watching.
• 1,600 SF, built 1989
• 3 bedroom/2 bathroom – Sleeps 8 comfortably
• Full kitchen, dishwasher, large ice machine
• 360 degree wrap-around deck to enjoy the beautiful water views on the Homosassa River and the Gulf of Mexico
• Internet access, satellite TV, flat screen TV, DVD player, XM radio with inside and outside speakers
• Washer, dryer
• Outdoor shower
• 4-boat dock with cover
• Power, lights, water, shower
• There is a new osmosis system with two 1,000 gallon storage tanks and freestanding osmosis building with connection walkway.
• The ground level downstairs part of the lodge has been recently renovated and remodeled.
• The staircase, deck and handrails are all new.
Description: Accessible by boat only
Water Frontage: Homosassa River and the Gulf of Mexico
Recreational Uses: Fishing (Redfish, Trout, Snook, Tarpon, etc.), scalloping, boating, swimming
Current Use: Family vacation home, rental income home, retreat
Driving Directions: GPS Location: Long -82.69430 Lat 28.77027
• Take SR 19/98 to Homosassa • Go east on Halls River Road to River Haven Marina (on left) • Take 20-minute boat ride.