This 35.52 +/- acre property is located at the intersection of Wells Road and Boyette Road in Wesley Chapel, FL and contains two Tracts.
• Tract A is 11.19 +/- acres and is located north side of Wells Road. This parcel is zoned commercial. $400,000
• Tract B contains 24.33 +/- acres and is located south of Wells Road. This Tract is zoned Residential. $525,000
The parcels are located 1.1 +/- miles north of SR 54 on Boyette Road. This is an expanding area with residential and commercial growth occurring near the subject property. Wesley Chapel Elementary, Wesley Chapel High School and Weightman Middle Schools are located adjacent to the subject property on Wells Road.
Pasco County is the 38th fastest growing county in the nation and Wesley Chapel has been a major catalyst in the rapid growth. Wesley Chapel is a CensusDesignated Place (CDP) and is considered part of the Tampa Bay Area metro. Newcomers from in and out of state have populated new luxury communities, such as the Preserve at Quail Woods by Southern Crafted Homes, Citrus Trace, Saddlewood, Brooksville, Bridgeview, Watergrass, Villages of Wesley Chapel, Seven Oaks, Country Walk, Meadow Pointe, Chapel Pines, Bridgewater, Northwood, Saddlebrook, and Lexington Oaks.
Description: Water Source/Utilities:
• Sewer hookups available by way of a force main
attachment at the adjacent elementary school
• Public water lines are available on Boyette and Wells
Driving Directions: • From Exit 279 on I-75, take SR 54 east for 2.1 miles to Boyette Road
• Go north on Boyette Road for 1.1 miles
• Property will be on the right