LAKELAND, FL, August 11, 2021 – SVN | Saunders Ralston Dantzler Real Estate brokered a total of $91,162,075 in sales and leases in land and commercial property in Q2 2021. The transactions represented 11,700 ± acres and 279,999 ± square feet in sales and leases.
The transactions in Q2 2021 included properties in Citrus, Columbia, Flagler, Glades, Hillsborough, Indian River, Lake, Levy, Marion, Orange, Pasco, Polk, Sarasota, St. Lucie, Sumter, Taylor, and Volusia counties in Florida. Transactions in Georgia included properties in Dougherty, Taylor, and Thomas counties.
The Florida commercial real estate market continues to benefit from the state’s economic growth. “At $1.1 trillion, Florida is the world’s 17th largest economy, and it is also the 20th most diversified economy in the US. The state is focusing on this endeavor, and we expect that work to diversify further will result in Florida’s inclusion in the top 12 diversified economies in the US by 2030,” said Gary Ralston, Managing Director and Senior Advisor.
Q2 2021 TRANSACTIONS OF $1 MILLION OR MORE
- Charlotte County Grove ($12,800,000) Located in Punta Gorda, Jeff Cusson, CCIM, listed and sold this 575-acre property.
- Marvin’s Gardens ($6,475,000) Located in Flagler County, this commercial property offered 68,392 SF and 5.19 acres and was listed by August Schmidt, MBA.
- Pasco County Mixed-Use 332 ($5,810,000) Listed and sold by Clay Taylor, ALC, CCIM, and David Hitchcock, CCIM, this tract offered 252 acres of residential land and 80 acres of light industrial land.
- Large Mississippi Ranch ($3,289,704) This 2,147-acre tract in Chickasaw County was co-listed by David Genho.
- Etoniah ($3,050,000) Listed by Dean Saunders ALC, CCIM, and Keat Waldron, this Marion County property had 1,901 acres and was sold by Dean Saunders, ALC, CCIM.
- Keystone Development ($3,000,000) Listed and sold by David Hitchcock, ALC, CCIM, and Clay Taylor, ALC, this 65-acre residential property was located in Polk County.
- Wesley Chapel Mixed-Use ($2,600,000) Listed by Dean Saunders, ALC, CCIM, Gary Ralston, CCIM, SIOR, and David Hungerford, MBA, CCIM, this Pasco County property had a Mixed-Use PUD of residential, office, and retail.
- 1706 Ledo Road ($2,315,000) Sold by Todd Davis, this Georgia property had 34,974 SF property and 3.5 acres.
- Banana Lake ($2,096,250) Located in Fort Pierce with 160 acres, Jeff Cusson, CCIM was involved in the list and sale side of this transaction.
- Eye Docs Reunion ($2,000,000) Sold by Gary Ralston, CCIM, SIOR, and David Hungerford, MBA, CIM, this commercial property near Champions Gate had 4.54 acres for retail or medical development.
- I-4 and SR 33 Industrial ($2,000,000) Listed by Gary Ralston, CCIM, SIOR, and David Hungerford, MBA, CCIM, this property is positioned well for future industrial or commercial development with frontage on I-4.
- Verna Ranch Part 2 ($1,834,800) Listed and sold by Ben Gibson, the ranch is located within a Hamlet designation for the Sarasota 2050 plan.
- 6906 Cypress Gardens ($1,550,000) Listed by Gary Ralston, CCIM, SIOR, David Hungerford,MBA, CCIM, and Lauren Gengler, CCIM, CPM, this commercial property was sold by Lauren Gengler, CCIM, CPM.
- Power Up Ranch ($1,413,000) Located in Vero Beach, this 148-acre property has easy access to I-95 and was co-listed by Jeff Cusson, CCIM.
- 821 West Minneola Street ($1,350,000) Listed by Marvin Puryear, this retail property was located in Lake County.
- Moore Road Ranch ($1,230,000) Listed by Jimmie Allen and Richard Dempsey, ALC, CIPS, this property had 109 acres and was ideal for a farmer, rancher or horse enthusiast.
- Osprey Point ($1,200,000) Nationally known for its excellent bass fishing and many types of wildlife, Osprey Point was listed and sold by Trent Saunders and Keat Waldron.
Q2 2021 FEATURED LEASES
Al Fishalow secured a 10-year lease in Merritt Island, Florida.
David Hungerford, CCIM, MBA, and Gary Ralston, CCIM, SIOR, secured a 10-year lease on 11,336 SF in Lakeland, Florida.
Linda Schultz secured a 10-year lease on 3,500 SF in Winter Haven, Florida.
ADVISORS INVOLVED IN Q2 2021 TRANSACTIONS
Dean Saunders, ALC, CCIM, Founder, Managing Director & Senior Advisor
Gary Ralston, CCIM, SIOR, CPM, CRE, CRRP, FRICS, Managing Director & Senior Advisor
R. Todd Dantzler, CCIM, Managing Director & Senior Advisor
Tyler Davis, Chief Financial Officer (CFO) & Associate Advisor
Augie Schmidt, MBA, Senior Advisor
Bryant Peace, Senior Advisor
Carson Futch, Senior Advisor
Christina “Christy” Kurtz-Clark, CCIM, ALC, Senior Advisor
Clay Taylor, ALC, Senior Advisor
David Goodlett, Senior Advisor
David Hitchcock, ALC, CCIM, Senior Advisor
David Hungerford, MBA, CCIM, Senior Advisor
Eric Ammon, CCIM, Senior Advisor
Glenn Folsom, Senior Advisor
Greg Smith, Senior Advisor
James Hancock, Senior Advisor
Jeff Cusson, CCIM, Senior Advisor
Jeff Henwood, Senior Advisor
Jimmie Allen, Senior Advisor
Lauren Gengler, CCIM, CPM, Senior Advisor
Marvin Puryear, Senior Advisor
Richard Dempsey, ALC, CIPS, Senior Advisor
Steve Toner, MBA, Senior Advisor
Trent Saunders, Senior Advisor
Al Fishalow, Advisor
Ben Gibson, Advisor
Bo Jahna, Advisor
Chris Settineri, Advisor
David Goffe, CCIM, Advisor
Debbie Banks, Advisor
Greg Driskell, Advisor
James Edwards, AICP, Advisor
Keat Waldron, Advisor
Paul Meador, Advisor
Todd Davis, Advisor
Daniel Lanier, Associate Advisor
David Genho, Associate Advisor
Jeff Bewsher, Associate Advisor
Jonathan Fleming, Associate Advisor
Linda Schultz, Associate Advisor
Laura Jo Wheeler, Associate Advisor
Zeb Griffin, Associate Advisor