LAKELAND, FL, December 27, 2022 - Since 2006, The National Association of REALTORS®’ National Commercial Award has honored over 700 commercial agents who have received significant recognitions for their market contributions. Dean Saunders, ALC, CCIM, Founder & Managing Director of SVN | Saunders Ralston Dantzler was recently honored with the 2022 award.
The National Commercial Award recognition program honors REALTORS® who received an award or recognition for their exceptional service and contributions to the commercial real estate industry. Saunders was nominated to this list of honorees for his reception of the REALTORS® Land Institute’s APEX 2021 Top Producer Award. The Top Producer Award specifically honors the REALTOR® with the highest overall qualifying transaction volume across the entire nation.
“I would like to extend my most sincere appreciation to the National Association of REALTORS®” said Saunders, “Our work with the NAR has allowed us to service our clients more effectively and with more credibility.”
Upon receiving the National Commercial Award, Saunders joins a coveted list of national commercial members who are dedicated to servicing their industry. Saunders’s dedication to the land and commercial market has led him to become a part of numerous transactions over the past year:
- Underbrink Ranch ($12,250,000) 4,647 acres of ranch and timberland in Levy County, Florida closed in April 2022.
- Downey Hammock Tract ($1,820,000) 455 acres of ranch and recreation in Marion County, Florida closed in August 2022.
- McGee East Ranch ($4,539,297) 1,058 acres of ranch and recreation in Levy County, Florida closed in August 2022.
- Bronson Cattle & Timber ($35,914,470) 12,098 acres of cattle pasture and timberland in Levy County, Florida was sold in August 2022.
- Yee Haw Junction ($2,500,000) 83 acres of cattle and pastureland in Osceola County, Florida closed in September 2022.
About SVN | Saunders Ralston Dantzler
SVN | Saunders Ralston Dantzler Real Estate is a full-service land and commercial real estate brokerage representing buyers, sellers, investors, institutions, and landowners since 1996. We are recognized nationally as an authority on all types of land including, agriculture, ranch, recreation, residential development, and international properties. Our commercial real estate services include marketing, property management, leasing and tenant representation, loan sales, valuation, advisory, and counseling services for office, retail, industrial, and multi-family properties. With over 100 expert advisors located in Florida and Georgia, we provide our clients with professional knowledge and resources to ensure the buyer’s and seller’s needs are met.